The first EP, Hydrangea Style, is a found-sound/beat oriented ep, fusing many disparate incidental events to form a new, coincidental whole. Hydrangea Style is available for streaming and download.
The second EP, The Secret Lives Of People, is a dynamic collection focused on repetition and exploration of timbre. Some pieces look back on the capturing of a unique, private moment of chance, and some pieces are forever attached to a singular social manifestation. The Secret Lives of People is available on CD only.
The Secret Lives Of People Track Listing:
6. Picture Your Room (Part 1)
7. Meditation On An Island On A Lonely Planet (Part 1)
8. Thanksgiving Morning, Not Sure If I've Said Too Much
9. Picture Your Room (Part 2)
10. Meditation On An Island On A Lonely Planet (Part 2)
11. "This Is A Song About How You Feel, Not About How I Feel."
Thank you to Devan Wiech for mastering the Hydrangea Style EP.